Using the Book of Mormon to Teach Your Child to Read
It’s an understatement to say we’re excited to announce that we have partnered with Dr. Grant Von Harrison to distribute his lifelong labor of love, Teach Your Child to Read Using the Book of Mormon. The science behind this early literacy resource is compelling, the person who developed it is an authority in his field, and the methods supporting it have been proven over decades of research and testing. Dr. Harrison concluded, “My analysis of the Book of Mormon convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was intended to be a text for learning to read.” We’re confident you will experience, as we have, the tremendous impact of this inspired curriculum.
Used according to its full purpose, Teach Your Child to Read Using the Book of Mormon is not only a wonderful literacy and reading program, but will also help children:
- increase in familiarity with and faith in Book of Mormon stories and principles,
- grow in love, understanding, and appreciation of scriptural principles, and
- strengthen relationships with parents.
- See Sample: Using the Book of Mormon to Teach Your Child to Read (Intro, TOC, & Chapter 1).
- Become a Focus Group Member and receive a limited copy for only $19.99 through March 31, 2016!
- Learn more about the Author, Dr. Grant Von Harrison, and his research and findings.
- Learn more about Latter-day Learning and their plans and partnership with Dr. Harrison.